Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wanna try something new!

As much as I loooooove to crochet, I just need to try something different to keep the excitement! With that being said, this week, I plan to go to the thrift store to see what I can find. I intend to find some tight stuff to "upcycle". For those of you who are saying to yourself "what is upcycle?"; basically you take something old (or new), and make it into something else (or something different), by putting your own creative spin on it!
Most likely, whatever I decide to use, will heavily incorporate crocheting cuz I'm not that tight at sewing yet lol. I have a couple dresses, sweaters, and jeans here at home already that I intend to use. I also wanna find some fly blazers and what not for the fellaz and maybe put my crazy little touch on them (I dunno, we'll see). I have soooooo many ideas right now, I just need to calm down and take it one step at a time lol. But I will surely show you all what I get, and I will DEFINITELY show you the finished products! Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails