Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I got my tags!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOO


lol I know tags aren't normally something to get excited about. But despite the lack of normalcy, I AM EXCITED! I custom ordered my first set of hang tags the other day and I finally got them in the mail today! They are great! Exactly what I hoped for. I ordered the tags because (if all goes accordingly) I am planning to have a few of my items sold in a local store in Richmond called RUMORS. I haven't taken any of my items back to the store because I didn't have tags :-(. I figured it
it wouldn't be wise to have my things sold in a store with absolutely nooooooo tags identifying myself nor my online shop site (Where more items can be found) So, with that being said, I decided to get some fly tags with my shop address on them! I can't wait to use them. What do ya'll think of em?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails