Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

wildchilddzigns.etsy.com
I am intending on making a lot of new things soon, but first I need to get rid of all this stuff I already have lol. I feel like this stuff is in here about to eat me alive!! Everytime I go in the closet, something falls on my head. Soooooooo, with that being said, I have decided to have a sale on my entire shop for black friday. Everything will be 20% off until midnight Friday! Maybe a tad longer because I might be too lazy to go back and change the prices back :-) . So my gross laziness may actually benefit someone for once lol! Pathetic. But hey what can I say? I'm a slacker sometimes and damn proud of it!!!!DON'T JUDGE ME :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! Thanks for hitting me up on Twitter! You have some nice things going on here. ;)

    ReplyDelete

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails