Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bus ride bloggin :-)Duffle bags comin' !

Ooooo I am so excited to introduce my new duffle bags. The sewn ones still need a little work before I am confident enough to sell them but once I perfect it I will be offering them. Unfortunately I'm not home at the moment to take a picture of the one I made for myself. But I promise my next post will have a picture. The one I sewed up gave me the idea to make some crocheted duffle bags as well ( fully lined of course). I have a feeling they are gonna be hot! Can't wait! Stay tune.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails