Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting started with some new stuff!

























I have been experimenting with a lot of sewing lately, and I'm loving it! I have started making a bunch of clutches (many not completed yet) , and they have been coming out nicely! I plan to list a bunch of them in my shop in the coming weeks! They are large clutches with crocheted flap closures! I have been looking around for some fun fabrics to make them. I hope these will turn out to be a best seller :-) ... Most likely, these bags will range from 20 something to 30 something dollars ... depending on the cost of my materials :-) ... I found a fly print that I'm going to use to make a sample for myself.... I like testing my stuff out sometimes to see how it holds up in everyday use... (let me not fake) aaaaand because I just want one lol.
I took the bag with the pink flap to House of Lukaya today (a local shop I do business with). If it sells quickly, I will be taking more. I want to see what the response is like before I go dumping a bunch of bags into the store that wont sell.
The black and green clutch is my favorite so far... but it's not done yet. I'll probably finish it sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails