Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trying to think ahead

Ok I know its summer time... How can I forget it?! I'm sittin here and it 90 degrees outside!
But this year I promised myself I would think ahead! Often times I don't start making seasonal items until the season is HERE and I find myself racing to get a few things out there. Because crocheting can be very time consuming I decided that this year I would start early with the fall and winter items. But I really want to keep things fresh and not do the same exact thing this year that I did last year. I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing. With that being said, does anyone have any ideas of that they think would be a hit for the fall and winter months? If so definitely post below! Right now I'm working on some funky scarves... But then what? Lol I need to come harder this time around :-)

1 comment:

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails