Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back on the grind.

So now that the semester is fiiiiiinally over, I am really excited to get back to doing what I love doing.... CREATING!
I have so many new ideas that have been just itching to get out of my head and into concreteness lol. This summer I am going to try to push the envelope a little bit and do somethings that are fun, crazy and fashionable but I have to be careful to make sure they are still wearable otherwise they will just sit with me and collect dust and I definitely don't want that! So I plan on taking this week to start doing some concepting and coming with things that I think will be fun while remaining true to myself. I will also still be adding things to the chain reaction collection because as you can see, I still have a few ideas for that. But if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see int he shop, by all means hit me up or post a comment :-). I hope all is well with you and yours !

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails