Sunday, March 7, 2010

So what's new!?

I am happy to announce that you can now find pieces from WCD at Debra Rae's Ladies Boutique located at 1343 W. Broad Street here in Richmond VA! So if you are in the area, make sure you stop by :-) ....
mmmm let's see what else is new.....I don't think there is much else going on at the moment lol sorry I couldn't be more entertaining today :-) .... but as I announced earlier in the week, I have launched a new site offering all vintage finds... generally from the 70's -80's and some a little older, so be sure to check it out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails