Friday, March 12, 2010

A quick update!


Hey ya'll! I hope all is well with everyone! I just wanted to come let you all know what's been going on! First off I wanted to let you all know that I have been working on some new spring items for Wild Child Dzigns but as you probably already realize, when it starts getting warm out I hace to do a complete 360 on what I offer because clearly, what's appropriate for fall and winter is not what's appropriate for winter. So I will be focusing on bags, halter, crochet necklacess, and earrings (among other things) for the spring and summer. Of course there will be a few skirts and halters as well :-) . So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails