Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm going Vintage!!!!

Sooooo I have thought long and hard about including vintage pieces on the site , and I have decided to go on and give it a try :-) .
I have really been wanting to offer more of a variety of things. I hate when things seem to get stagnant. So doing this way is just my little way of branching out a little. Depending on how well it is received, I will be adding funky vintage finds from the 70-80's and sometimes somethings a bit older. I just wanted to give you all a heads up on what's to come. Check out the video below to get a sneak peak! You will be the first to know when the vintage items are up for grabs! I hope ya'll like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails