Friday, January 8, 2010

SO I'M BACK!

lol. I always take a crazy long hiatus from this blog for some reason. But I always come back lol. Lately I have just been brain storming on things I would like to offer for spring and summer... I know I will definitely have a few dresses available but aside from that, it will have to be a surprise lol.
I have been keeping myself busy making tons of Youtube videos these past few weeks.
I used to have a youtube channel not to long ago but I closed it, and recently I decided to start a new one.
My most recent video is about consignment...so check them out below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails