Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just not enough time in a day!

Lately I have been trying sooo hard to get some new things out for the holidays. I know the time leading up to Christmas is supposed to be the busiest shopping time so I feel it is important that I stock my shops up with goodies... But I just can't seem to find the time! I also wanted to take more items than I usually take to House of Lukaya (a store my items are sold in). I was going to do this because I figured the shop would possibly have more customers than it usually has because the holidays are approaching. But I am getting so annoyed with myself because I always plan to do aaaaaall this stuff and then nothing gets done. I really need to focus and control the things I can control. I know I still won't be able to do everything I want to do because I am focused on school right now and becuase I have a job. But the other half of my time is sometimes spent daydreaming and just doing absolutely nothing! I really need to work on my time management skills so I can get more accomplished! So that is my goal for the up coming weeks as we used to say in middle school when we were about to get into a fight "don't talk about it be about it" lol. Different situation but it applies here lol. Night night.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails