Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just as promised!

I am back with some pictures!!! My friend Tonya and I went to the park the other day so I could take some product photo's and they came out really good! We had a good time... she was a bit camera shy at first but she loosened up after a while. We even had a few vistors lol. I forgot that Saunday is the feed the less fortunate day in the park. So we had people approaching us. One man was determined to get in a few pictures lol ( seen below). I think I might upload them to flicker later and just make a slide show because blogger decreases the quality of the pictures a lot!!!!
But enough of my rambling. Here are some pics!










No comments:

Post a Comment

All the things your grandma won't make and more!
One of a Kind Crocheted fashions from Wild Child Dzigns, plus random rants that have absolutely nothing to do with anything lol!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails